Map drawing and coloring done by the amazing amazing LizzieDlove Text and animation by Elesette D
1. The Tribe Camp In the center of the spider forest lays the Morkeskogen Tribe's camp - under a veil of leaves and thread - hidden in the very heart. For a full image and description of the tribe camp click the thumbnail below!
2. The Beasts Realm The forest across the river from the Spider Forest has been known as the Beasts realm for quite some time. The tribe named it this because at night they could hear the howls and sounds of beasts they did not know - beasts they had never seen in Starfall. Over time they have come to know them as foxes, wolves, bears, snakes - predators. No one seems to know why these animals so seldom cross into the spider forest - but the rare occasion is feared by the cats of the Tribe.
3. Spider Forest The forest that surrounds the Tribe territory has been named the spider forest by the humans and the gang cats that live on the southern side of the map. It recieved this name over time - from the Tribe's habit of lacing their world - their forest in spider silk. It is not known quite well by the other factions why the tribe does this - but the tribe would vaguely call it a security system.
4. The Old Shack A small run down shack, possibly an old human vacation cabin 5. The Abandoned Railroad This railroad stopped running a long time ago, but a train still sits, rusting on the tracks
Towards the Lands Beyond No one really knows whats beyond this point - rather it is forbidden by the tribe to even consider crossing the railroad tracks near to this expanse of land.
Towards the Mountains Some say wild cats live up in these mountains, but no one really knows.
1.The Gang Camp | The Theatre The gang resides in an old abandoned theatre building, filled with drapery and old props. It sits on the outskirts of the fishing town, and no-cat knows why its there, but many consider it a gift from their Gods - a symbol that they are the more deserving of the two factions.
2. The Fishing Town An active, yet poverty filled industrial fishing town - the Gang cats find most of their food here by scavenging. Humans are everywhere, it seems a little hazardous - but there is plenty of loot to steal - and the gang is happy with that.
3. The Abandoned Village Most cats consider it a ghost town - and many spread rumors that the dead can be seen walking the streets of this village. However many of the gatherer's take joy in venturing to this land - as the most interesting objects can be found without worry the humans will notice them gone. 4. The Open Marsh land The Islands